In 1954 D.B. Becker Co., Inc. was established as a Manufacturer's Representative working in the Paint and Coatings Market.
It was not until 1989 that Daniel T. Canavan Jr. began the conversion from Manufacturer's Representative to Distribution. This change allowed D.B. Becker to better service our customer via local stocking, quality product, and competitive pricing.
With the conversion to Distribution, D.B. Becker also expanded their market reach into Adhesives, Polyurethanes, Construction, Plastics, Lubricants, Cosmetics, along with additional allied markets.
This diversification provided a solid platform for growth that continued through into the 21st century.
D.B. Becker Co., Inc. will reach its 60th Anniversary in 2014, and continue to run all corporate operations out of the HQ, Clinton, NJ, where they moved in May of 2007.
The D.B. Becker Co. is continuing to support the development of the Paint, Ink, Coating, Adhesive, Polyurethane, Construction, Plastics and Allied Markets with Emphasis on High-Performance and Environmentally Friendly Raw Materials.
"Green-Friendly" is very important to our customer base, and will be an essential focal point for growth in the up and coming years within the D.B. Becker Co., Inc.